Wedding Photography Consultations
At Lara Hotz Photography we like to take a very hands on approach and our consultations are an important part of the service we provide.
It’s important for us to inspire you and have everything well planned in advance, so on the day all you need to do is relax and trust us to capture the most beautiful images we possibly can.
We have attended hundreds of weddings over the years and have valuable experience and knowledge we love to share with our clients to make the day as seamless as possible.
Wedding Photography Consultation Times and Location.
We are flexible to meet Monday to Thursday 10.30am – 5.00pm for wedding photography consultations.
This is a complimentary service.
If you require an after hours appointment we meet on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings with appointments at 5.30pm, 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
All after hour’s appointments must be prepaid and are charged at $49.00 this fee can be used as a credit towards your chosen photography package.
Business and After Hours consultations are held at Phillip Street, Waterloo Sydney.
Phone and Skype meetings can be arranged if you cannot travel to this location.
Below is a list of items covered in our consultations:
- Getting to know about you as a couple, sharing your story and how you envision your wedding day to be.
- Getting to know how far you are along in your planning process and any other vendors you have already booked for your wedding day.
- Assisting you to structure a tentative timeline / running order for your day based on how much coverage you require after discussing your preferences, time of travel between locations and any additional requirements.
- Discussing what style/mood/feel of wedding photographs in particular you are drawn to and working out the best time of day to achieve this for you based on the sunset time.
- Reviewing the packages we offer and deciding which package is most suitable for your wedding day and requirements.
- View our beautiful sample albums and prints and see/feel the quality of the incredible Fine Art paper stock and finishes.
- Providing you with tips, vendor recommendations, styling inspiration, creative ideas and planning tools to make your wedding day exactly how you envision it to be.
- Time for any additional questions you may have and discussing the next steps if you wish to proceed with the booking.